Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Is there a manual of
Hello there again i just wanted to know if you are done with the chat session we were having if so could you please give this session a rating for me so i can continue to help otherslike yourself
Best regards Mike
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Testimonial: "This was a difficult subject and there apparently is not too much information available. I appreciate the effort. Mmorris"
What do you want to know? How to set it up for first time?
1. Spool on some line (start w/mono is not familiar w/bait casters)
2. Installl reel on a rod
3. Set the mag brake to 0
4. Tighten the Cast control nut (next to the star shaped drag control) so it's tightened all the way (don't go crazy and use a lot of force, just set it to the tightest position)
5. Tie on a 3/8 - 1/2 Oz weight or lure - Lure/weight should NOT move at all when you let it go
6. SLOWLY loosen the Cast-control nut (very slowly) until the lure/weight drops slowly about 1/2 turn of the spool
7. Set the Magnetic brake to 5
8. Go practice casting and adjust cast-control and mag brake as needed until you can go without a birdsnest, and you don't ahfve to use all the much thumb control to stop the spool at the end of the cast
9. Practice, practice, practice...
This is what I got from a Daiwa Rep at the Eastern Fishing Expo this weekend in Worcester, Ma and I'll be doing exactly these steps once it warns up enough to go our and play with the new reel and rod (Quantum Energy PT Med/Hvy (6'6").
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Also, cabelas and bass pro shops have rod/reel repair shops...for a price you may be able to get new parts or maybe an even better reel
Posted on Jan 29, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2018 | Fishing
May 10, 2017 | Fishing
May 21, 2016 | Fishing
Feb 01, 2016 | Daiwa Sport & Outdoor - Others
Nov 19, 2015 | Fishing
Jul 20, 2015 | Daiwa Goldcast Spincast Reel Medium Heavy...
Jan 02, 2012 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
May 26, 2018 | AMP Computers & Internet
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!