Question about LG VX5300 Cellular Phone
I accidentally washed my LG VX5300 cell phone a day and a half ago. I've dried it out, as far as I can tell without taking it apart (leaving it open and in the sun, taking the battery out, leaving it plugged into the wall and on to keep it warm so that the water evaporates). However, as soon as I unplug it from the wall charger, it runs out of power. It charges in seconds as well. Whenever I try to call someone, it loses connection just as the answerer picks up, even though before I washed it, it connected fine. Please help...
When electronics get wet, they MUST be taken apart as soon as possible and dried out. It probably has some wet areas inside that may have fried some connections. Water or corrosion by the water have short circuited something inside. There is still hope I hope to either take it apart and inspect and clean the corrosion off of all electronics or take it to an electronics shop and get them to do it.
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | LG VX5300 Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2010 | LG enV3 VX9200 Cell Phone
Feb 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 21, 2009 | LG VX5300 Cellular Phone
May 30, 2009 | LG VX5300 Cellular Phone
May 18, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2008 | LG VX5300 Cellular Phone
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: