Question about Apple MacBook Air
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check if there are any updates pending and if so, please complete the updates.
Second opinion, are you running your Macbook on Battery ? If so, it was a battery malfunction.
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Apple Macbook Air 11.6" Laptop Mc505ll/a...
Sep 11, 2014 | Apple Macbook Pro, -2.4GHz Intel Core 2...
May 05, 2014 | Apple MacBook Air
Dec 07, 2013 | Apple MacBook Air
Oct 22, 2013 | Apple MacBook Air
Jan 30, 2011 | Apple MacBook Air
The Safari web browser stores a large amount of information as a result of your browsing. This not only includes cache and cookies but also saved names and passwords, download history, search keywords, browsing history and more. There is a very quick and painless way to remove all of these things and return your Safari browser to its default state. Before doing this, please be sure that you definitely want all of this information to be erased.
Time Required: Less than 1 Minute
1. Open your Safari web browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled Reset Safari....
4. A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed.
5. Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Your Safari browser will now restart automatically.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Aug 10, 2010 | Apple MacBook Air Mac Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
Apr 25, 2008 | Apple MacBook Air
Jan 03, 2014 | Apple MacBook Air
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: