Question about Frigidaire 5000-BTU Window Room Air Conditioner LRA050XT7
Get front grill off
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 07, 2014 | Frigidaire 5000-BTU Window Room Air...
Jul 31, 2013 | Frigidaire 5000-BTU Window Room Air...
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Sep 14, 2011 | Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill and Griddle
Sep 08, 2011 | Rival Crock Grill 5750 B
Feb 06, 2011 | Frigidaire GL51LPDC (LP) Grill
Aug 12, 2010 | George Foreman GGR50B Grill
Oct 19, 2008 | Wolfgang Puck 781698 Indoor Grill
May 17, 2014 | Frigidaire 5000-BTU Window Room Air...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: