Question about Xerox WorkCentre 4118X All-In-One Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
SOURCE: Hi i have a Xerox work
Heater quarz lamp is blown/cut. You can access it by removing the right side back vertical panel, removing a connector and four screws. You can pull the whole fuser assembly out very easily.
There is no spare part for the lamp itself. You must replace the fuser unit (which contains the lamp + thermostat).
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
SOURCE: Xerox Work Centre XD120f -
J2 means the drum unit has reached the end of its life. You need to replace it.
Staples . office max etc normally has them in stock.
If not google a company called The Parts Drop.
They will have what you need also.
Posted on Oct 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2015 | Xerox WorkCentre 4118x multifunction ( fax...
May 19, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre 4118X All-In-One Laser...
May 24, 2010 | HP Jetdirect 175x Print Server
Feb 18, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre 4118X All-In-One Laser...
Feb 09, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre 4118X All-In-One Laser...
Dec 14, 2009 | Xerox Document Centre 265ST Printer
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: