Question about Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager Copier
Remove the power cable and printer cable for few minutes and then connect again. If this does not solves your problem open the cartridge container remove cartridge clean the container and the cartridge plus check for any bits of paper. If this is not solving the problem then your paper sensor is faulty call the technician for replacement.
Thankyou for using free fixya utility - rating from your side would be appriciated
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4L Printer
Either the printer is out of paper:
a Load paper.
b Press the Paper Feed button.
• If the paper is jammed Then
Do not load too much paper in the sheet feeder. Depending on the thickness of
your paper, the sheet feeder can hold up to 100 sheets of paper or 10 mm (0.39 in.).
• You do not force the paper down into the printer when you load it. For example, A4
size paper should extend above the top of the paper support. (Letter size paper
should align with the top of the paper support.) Make sure the paper support is fully
• The paper guide is against the left side of the paper.
• The paper guide does not cause the paper to bow in the sheet feeder.
May 02, 2011 | Lexmark JetPrinter Color Z33 InkJet
As the following paper may cause problems in the printer, do not use them:
- Thick paper: Paper heavier than 105 gm2 (28 lb) (corrugated paper, etc.)
- Thin paper: Paper lighter than 64 gm2 (17 lb) (tracing paper, thin letter paper, etc.)
- Paper with no rigidity
- Folded, wrinkled, or torn paper
- Wet or soiled paper
- Paper smaller than 54 mm (W) x 86 mm (H) (2.13" x 3.39") (sheet feeder)
- Paper smaller than 89 mm (W) x 127 mm (H) (3.50" x 5.00") (cassette)
- Non-rectangular paper
- Paper with adhesives
- Paper with holes (However, loose leaf can be used in the sheet feeder only.)
- Paper in bound form (such as a notebook)
- Photo postcards or postcard with image seals
- Non-empty envelopes
- Envelopes with double flaps or flaps with adhesive
- Embossed or coated paper, post cards, and envelopes
- Newspaper, flyers, tissue paper, etc.
- Media other than paper, such as cloth and plastic
- Folded reply post cards
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
To manually remove paper pull on the paper with both hands being
careful not to tear the paper while pulling it. If you're unable to get
to an edge of the paper that allows you to pull it you may need to
manually rotate the gears that feed the paper through the printer.
Preventing a printer paper jam
As mentioned earlier it is inevitable that you will encounter at least one paper jam during the life of your printer. However, if you're encountering frequent paper jams following the below steps can help prevent paper jams from occurring.
Oct 04, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Oct 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 15, 2010 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX300 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!