Question about Mitsubishi WD-62327 62" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
By consulting your users manual you should have the complete instructions on how to change out the lamp. It is not that difficult to do.
Replacing the Lamp Cartridge
Tools needed: Phillips screwdriver
1. Turn the television off and unplug the AC cord.
2. Remove the front speaker grill by gently pulling on each side. The grill will snap out.
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the three screws (one on the left and two on the right side) that hold the recessed plastic cover in place.
4. Remove the plastic cover and set aside with the screws.
5. After removing the cover, you will be able to see the lamp cartridge. With the screwdriver, loosen the three screws of the cartridge. The three screws will not completely remove. (They are captive)
6. Gently grasp the metal handle and pull straight out (towards you).
7. Insert the new lamp cartridge securely into the TV. Do not touch the glass surface of the cartridge.
8. With the screwdriver, tighten the screws on the lamp cartridge.
9. Replace the plastic cover and screws.
10. Snap the speaker grill back in to place by pushing it in to place on each side with the palm of your hand.
The part number for your lamp is 915P020010
You can also download your users manual by selecting this link and inputting your model number with the dash.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. (Two Thumbs Up) If you cant rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Yes you can it's a really easy thing to do :) it will take you around 15 minutes of your time here's a link for a guide of how to replace your lamp http://guides.fixyourdlp.com/mitsubishi/915p020010.php
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 21, 2010 | Panasonic PT-52LCX66 Projection Television
May 19, 2010 | JVC HD-52G786 52" Rear Projection HDTV
Jan 29, 2010 | InFocus Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Dec 24, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear...
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: