Question about Kenmore 57029 Side by Side Refrigerator
The ice maker has an adjustment for the ice cube size.
take your ice maker out and then remove the white square cover
you will see a screw whit a - + symbols our it ours the + and that should solve your problem.
NOTE: if the water over low and end up on the freezer turn it back to the minus a little.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2012 | Refrigerators
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Nov 26, 2010 | KitchenAid KBRP20EMSS Bottom Freezer...
Apr 02, 2010 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...
Dec 29, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 22.4 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer...
Aug 17, 2009 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Jul 12, 2008 | Sub-Zero Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Apr 04, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 22.4 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer...
Jan 20, 2008 | Amana ARB1905C Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: