Question about Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Chrome...

1 Answer

I have a Moen L4600 lavoratory faucet and I want to replace the cartridge.( I am having trouble removing the transition collar to get to the retaining clip. What is the best way to get that collar off? Thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 21 Answers

That is a good one you have to be careful not to mark the plating.  what I do is get some rubber or heavy cardboard and put it around the facet.  then I use my channel locks on the ring .  you have to be firm.  There is a tool called a strap wrench for this aplication but I never liked it much.  something like the one you would use to change an oil filter.

Posted on Jun 23, 2009

  • jddn May 30, 2011

    Plumbser -
    Can't figure this out even after reading your advice.
    Does the transition collar turn, or stay in place? Doesn't seem room for it to turn, and when I try it begins to move the whole cartridge too (so I'm probably doing the wrong thing??).
    What is the "ring" you put the channel locks around?



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to remove moen bath faucet handle that has no set screws and is all 1 piece

1.) its not all one piece

2.) the tower threads onto the valve body, you may need to loosen the mounting nut under the sink top with a basin wrench to relieve the pressure on the handle tower

3.) this is the exploded parts view for your faucet:

4.) this is the instruction sheet for your faucet, including a technical support number you can call:

Aug 26, 2014 | Moen Showhouse S498 Savvy Two Handle...

1 Answer

Moen 7700 cartridge replacement

This is the exploded view. The cartridge is available at any hardware store.

Jul 08, 2014 | Moen Monticello Single-Handle Kitchen...

1 Answer

My cartridge is clogged

Here are two links to the exploded parts diagram and the installation instruction:
You may refer to them to take the cartridge out.

Feb 11, 2014 | Moen 87499SRS Harlon High Arc Kitchen...

1 Answer

I need a piping diagram for a Moen s3371 and a s3600 valve

If you did your rough in for the hot water coming up from the left of the valve as you face the control and the cold on the right, that is traditionally correct.

Jan 15, 2012 | Moen Plumbing

1 Answer

Moen aberdeen #93980 manual

This is what Moen has to offer for the faucet itself:

The design guide is here:

The exploded view- for the 2 handle

The exploded view single handle. This is all that shows up for the Stainless model as well.

The three other options/finishes have their own manuals
Chrome 2 handle
Chrome 1 handle

Jan 07, 2012 | Plumbing

1 Answer

I lost the install instructions for my Moen 270 exact temp shower kit.

Moen Chrome ExactTemp Vertical Spa:

Product Specifications:

Exploded Parts View:

Replacement Parts:

Unfortunately the installation Instruction Sheets/Owner's Manual are not posted for the 270 models. Suggest you contact Moen Consumer Support directly to make a request:

Apr 02, 2011 | Home

1 Answer

I need an instruction manual for a Moen Kitchen faucet model # 7570CSL

Do you need the installation guide or the parts list? All of the documentation is available at Moen, see: .

The direct links are: installlation/owner's guide: .
The parts diagram is here: .

There are several finishes for the 7570 from Moen. The instructions apply to all. The parts list will give the specifics for the parts that depend on the finish.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells

Mar 08, 2011 | Moen Plumbing

1 Answer

How do you get at the cartridges on the Moen 6510 faucet? Do the handles "pop' off?


Check out this link for instructions on how to replace a Moen Cartridge for your product.

Hope this helps!

-Olivia from Moen

Dec 15, 2010 | Moen 2 Handle Lavatory With Drain Assembly...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Chrome... Logo

976 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Moen Plumbing Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

16408 Answers

Don Numinen
Don Numinen

Level 2 Expert

67 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4354 Answers

Are you a Moen Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides