- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes, you can. You do not need any cd, only must configure a bluetooth network connection between the PC and Pocket PC and then can browse internet, skype and etc. If You don't know how make network connection between pc's, please ask, I can help with it. Good Luck !
Hey, when you say red screen does this mean it says compaq on it? If it does then you need to do as follows:
Press the two lower buttons (one is defult set to Calendar shortcut, the other to iTask) and the power button simultaneously while soft reseting the ipaq. It should start up. If not contact me, as I might of got the buttons wrong, at firstname.lastname@example.org I hope it helps
did you install the following:
"iPAQ H3970/H3975 SD Card Driver Updates
version 1.1 (27 Oct 03)"
- Resolves performance issues with SD memory card.
- Resolves undetected SD memory card.
- Resolves lockups due to SD memory card.