Question about Cameras
Dont know what make or model your camera is, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your camera's memory card to your computer.
You can also try the manufacturer's website to see if they have a download available for your model, or contact their customer support.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Dec 26, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 4200 Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2009 | Fuji FinePix A805 Digital Camera
Aug 12, 2009 | Cameras
Jun 06, 2009 | Samsung L100 Digital Camera
Mar 30, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera
Sep 23, 2008 | Samsung Digimax L60 Digital Camera
Aug 19, 2018 | Cameras
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!