Question about HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
This code c00e0001 is scanner lamp.
you need to replace the scanner lamp...
Removing the scanner
1. Unplug all of the cables coming from the scanner that go to electronics board. Take note of how the ribbon cables plug because they can be rotated 180 degrees.
2. Remove the two screws securing the front of the scanner. They are in the cartridge access area.
3. There is a metal bracket interconnecting the scanner and the electronics assembly. Remove the screw holding it to the electronics assembly frame.
4. Pull the scanner straight back and it will come free of the printer. Some wiggling will be necessary.
Removing the inner case
1. Remove the electronics board assembly. Unplug any remaining cables. Remove the screw above where the flat cables plugged in and loosen the three screws along the bottom edge. Release the silver latch at the top the assembly will lift out.
2. Remove four screws; one at each corner, and the inner case will lift off.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2014 | ViewSonic Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Electric Mobility Power Electric Scooter...
Jan 13, 2009 | Dell DimensionTM XPS 710 PC Desktop
Sep 17, 2008 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 15, 2008 | Panasonic KX TG1000N Cordless Phone
May 12, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 19, 2005 | Sony ICF-C111 Clock Radio
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!