The touch screen for my ds works however i need to touch to the left of any icons bye about 5 millimeter to get it activate. i have tried the recalibrtae screen but i gave up after 5 or 6 minutes of touching the square around the screen, also tried brushing out any debri from the edges tho i dont see anything there any other ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
brake shoe thickness is measured in millimeters or inches, with the majority measured in millimeters. The minimum thickness a brake shoe should have will vary by manufacturer. However, between 2 and 3 millimeters is generally considered the minimum allowed thickness. Brake shoe thickness can be measured by removing the wheel and brake drum, and measuring the thickness of the brake shoe through the rivet holes.
If you mean the DS language is in German, then power on the DS without a game card inserted. Touch the screen to continue.At the bottom-middle of the touch screen, touch the little DS icon, under the 'Es befindet sich kein Modul im Modulschacht' (There is no Game Pack inserted) message. At the next screen, touch the Spanner (1st from left) icon. Touch the Globe icon (middle-left). Select 'English' presumably (top-left), or what ever language you want. touch 'A Bestätigen' (bottom right) or press the A button. At the next screen, touch 'B Go back' or press the B button, At the next screen touch 'B Quit' or Press the B button. Touch 'A Yes' or press the A button.
If you mean that a game is in German, then check within the settings of the game, generally you should look for a Globe type symbol, this should give you a menu to select a language from, or look for text such as 'Sprache auswählen'
I hope this is of some help, if not can you be a little bit more specific
Turn the ds on without a game cartridge,touch the screen, the next page should show up where you can enter pictochat, at the very bottem there is a small icon resembling a ds, touch on it with your stylus, it will bring up another four icons, touch the spanner icon it should be the first icon from left, you will now see 3 icons click the one that resembles a circle, then in the next page youll want to choose the one on the top left of the screen, touch it with the stylus and confirm by pressing A, press B to go back through the menus until it asks you to shut down press A to shut down and then turn back on, the ds will now be set to english.
This is how you correct the problem.
1) Make sure there are no games in the DS
2) Turn on DS
3) At the splash screen touch the touch screen to access the main menu
4) At the main menu on the bottom there is an icon that looks like the DS opened. Click on this ICON
5) After Clicking on the icon you will appear at a menu that has four icons at the bottom. Click on the first one on the left. Should look like a wrench
6) Next touch the icon that looks like a globe from there if you can not read the word the top left cornner is the button for english.
7) Touch that button in the upper left cornner and touch the bottom (very bottom that has A or B) click. This should automatically change the words to english. This should fix the problem