An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: FILES WONT TRANSFER!
Are you trying to put songs in it? If so, check if the format of the file is either MP3 or WMA. If you are trying to put a file with other formats, (ex: .aac, .m4a etc.) this won't work since the device doen't support a format like those.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The error message is important. It tells the would-be helper where to start. Anyways, did you try to check if the file(s) you are trying to transfer have a size smaller than the RAM left?. Did you make sure that the Computer (TI connect) fully recognizes the calculator?. I use Windows 7 (64 bits) and TI connect works perfectly.
Hi,you can transfer music to nokia 5800 from your computer(pc or mac).
There are different ways of transferring music.if you have a PC, you can
use PC Suite to transfer music files.the nice software that comes with
the phone. If you have a Mac, you can use Nokia Multimedia Transfer
(free download) and sync it with your iTunes. how to put songs on nokia 5800-nokia pc suite To
transfer music as data files, make the connection with a compatible USB
data cable. You also need to have a compatible memory card inserted in
the device. View your nokia 5800 on a computer as a mass memory device.
follows these steps: firstly, connect nokia 5800 with computer via USB
data cable. then select Mass storage as the connection mode. A
compatible memory card must be inserted in the device. then view the
device from the computer file manager as a mass memory device. now you
can fansfer the music files. after transferring songs, you can close the
connection by remove the USB device safely from your computer.
You sure the games that you've downloaded are working properly & suitable for your PSP & your version?
Make sure that you have a folder called ISO in the root of your PSP. Drag & drop game files in there!
Transfer window is vague.. Are you deleting old stuff you do not need.. How much memory is left on your memory stick.
Also it may help to open your memory stick in my computer to see what you really have on it and how big it is and if it is compatible... like say you have window xp on your laptop and vista on another..
first make sure your usb connection is working/active so that you can transfer your files seamlessly via usb cable (between psp and mp3 files).also,you can save all important psp files to your pc just to be safe,then try to format the memory stick using the format feature on your psp (go to system setting then click format memory stick).no guarantees,hope this works.
The only reason your apps freezes is if it is having a hard time communicating with the camera and more often than not it is the memory of the camera that causes this.
A couple of things you can try:
1. Rather than direct connection camera to PC, use a memory card reader. Remove the camera memory and use the reader to access/transfer the files;
2. It may be time to reformat the memory card itself which can be done by the PC through the card reader or the Format command in your camera;
3. retrieve files from the camera memory using a file recovery program such as "GetDataBack for FAT" and after all pictures/data/files have been recovered, do 2 above;
4. Try a different memory card (not necessarily same capacity) to check whether it is the memory or the camera itself; and/or
5. Reset you camera (powering off and removing the battery).
Good luck and kind regards.