Keypad unlocks slowly and misses incoming calls, keeps saying "device memory full," shows 0.0KB free space in the Application Memory while Device Memory has 798.1KB and Media Card has 967.1KB Free Space......
Make sure there is enough memory available on the BlackBerry smartphone, and iit s not less than 5mb.
To check the memory on the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:-
1. From the BlackBerry smartphone home screen, click Options > Status.
2. If the File Free field is less than 5mb items have to be removed to increase the available memory.
If in case the above resolution is not working you need follow this complete procedure:-
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB .
2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3. Click BackUp and Restore > Advanced
5. On the right hand column click Content Store, and then click Clear.
save the media (mms, images, Audio) to your microSD memory card instead of images, using the internal memory on the BlackBerry smartphone.
Oct 23, 2009 |
RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone