Question about Canon BJC 250 X. Files InkJet Printer
My page will print out, but the text and graphics are so incomplete that you can't make out anything. I tried the printer troubleshooter and it was unable to solve my problem. I refilled the ink cartridge and I don't know what else to do.
SOURCE: Refilled my Dell Ink Cartridge
It's never going to recognize a product that is not original even if it's refilled in the Dell cartridge. That's happened to me--you get used to it. Dell just wants you to get it from THEM and not from any where else. I have a 922 All-in-One....It's been good for the past 3 years.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
please reset manual first by pushing power button before plug in AC cord, then push resume button twice and release both, if still happen please reinstall driver
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2010 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 30, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Nov 16, 2008 | Canon BJC 3000 InkJet Printer
May 30, 2008 | Canon BJC 250 InkJet Printer
Feb 06, 2008 | Canon BJC 250 X. Files InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | Canon BJC 250 X. Files InkJet Printer
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: