An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: no remote and need to use a dvd.
Www.remotes.com or try th channel up button but do not shoot me if the channel up button dont work its just a try but give the website a shot order your remote and you will be in good shap happy fixya!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I ASSUME YOU DON'T HAVE A REMOTE FOR YOUR TV EITHER SO...
I WOULD EITHER PURCHASE AN INEXPENSIVE UNIVERSAL REMOTE COMPATIBLE TO THE DVD PLAYER AND EITHER USE PATCH CORDS, OR AN A/B SPLITTER, SO YOU CAN GO OUT THE DVD INTO THE TV...THE SAME AS YOU WOULD HOOK UP A VCR.
YOU DON'T NEED A REMOTE FOR EITHER, YOU CAN TURN BOTH ON AND OFF MANUALLY...
YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE SURE THE TV IS SET TO THE SAME CHANNEL AS ON THE DVD PLAYER 3 OR 4.
HOPE THIS HELPS! I WOULD APPRECIATE A RATING FROM YOU.
To make your BD player you need One for all universal remote control
Full procedure for a oneforall remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD 2. Hold the magic button until the DVD button flashes twice. 3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 5. Press 994 6. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros) 8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 10. Press 994 11. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 12. Press 00255 13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 15. Press 994 16. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 17. Press 00095 18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 20. Press 994 21. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 22. Press 00221 23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 25. Press 994 26. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 27. Press 00079 28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDV-E370 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it. 2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The 24p light will start flashing. (Centre light) 3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote. 4. Hard reboot machine (remove power)to prevent the 24p light flashing indefinitely. 5. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback. ok
Not much you can do without a remote for this model except play 1 disc (CD or DVD) manually at a time. You could try to obtain a replacement of the original remote directly from Panasonic, or you can look again for your lost one in your home, or you can try a (cheaper) universal remote with this unit. The cost depends on what type of remote you get and where you buy it from (if you order through Panasonic there may be an additional shipping charge). Sequential play (one disc after the other automatically) usually can only be set using the remote.
The fact is, this player needs a remote for full functionality If you want random/sequential play for multi discs, the original Panasonic remote is required - try ordering this first if it is available. If not, then consider a universal. (you could also look on eBay for a similar DVD player remote for this model)
1) Turn on player
2) Open tray, put disc in tray but don´t close
3) Push T.search on remote
4) Push 1, 3, 9 and "Region number" (e.g. 1 for US discs)
5) Push T. search on remote.
You will see TEST on your player
6) Press PLAY on the remote
Is $12 too much for a brand new remote with battery included?
"Beta tester of "0"s and "1's"