Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
I have dv6000 series laptop,neither my internal altec lansing speakers nor any external sound device is working.The problen came up from nowhere,yesterday it was fine and today this problem occured.Plz suggest something i can do to solve the prb.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2014 | Altec Lansing ADA745 4 Speakers
Jun 17, 2012 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Feb 13, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2011 | Altec Lansing AVS 300 Computer Speakers
Nov 03, 2010 | Altec Lansing BX1020 Computer Speakers
Jul 27, 2010 | Altec Lansing VS2121 Computer Speakers
Aug 31, 2008 | Altec Lansing Audio Players & Recorders
May 07, 2008 | Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speakers
Nov 28, 2007 | Altec Lansing ACS 295 Computer Speakers
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!