Question about Emerson Black Microwave Oven
Hi, the H.V. Capacitor is malfunctioning. i would replace this asap.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2011 | Maytag MMV5156AAS Microwave Oven
Nov 07, 2009 | Sharp R-1460 Microwave Oven
Sep 17, 2009 | Viking VMOC205SS Microwave Oven
Aug 16, 2009 | Daewoo KOC-925T Microwave Oven
Jan 04, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
If it blows the fuse as soon as you hit the START button, it's almost certainly a shorted high-voltage capacitor.
If it blows a few seconds after you hit the START button, it's probably the high-voltage transformer. You'll possibly also smell a faint electrical burning smell from the rear vent after you shut if off.
Microwave can be very dangerous so it is best to have it looked by a professional
Would appreciate a solved rating for expert advise.
Oct 16, 2007 | GE JE1590 Convection / Microwave Oven
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!