Question about Toshiba Tecra S1 Notebook
On turn on of tecra m1 only a screen shot comes up highliting an icon
that looks like stacked cd's and just stays there and will not load my windows xp.
1. Switch on your computer and press F8
2. you will find some options on the screen... such as SAFE MODE and many options which is related
to windows boot up.
3. select safe mode
4. Now you will be entering into windows XP in safe mode
5. uninstall the last software which you have installed, may be with some installation your computer
trapped in trouble..
6. restart your computer
7. if the problem doesn't cleared, then again goto safe mode which you have done in step 1,2,3,4 and
take backup if you have any important documents, if not, no problem leave it and shutdown your
8. Re-install your Windows XP service pack 2
hope your problem may solve.....
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2012 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
Jul 05, 2011 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
Jun 27, 2011 | Toshiba Tecra M1 Notebook
Jan 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2009 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
Aug 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2008 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
Aug 12, 2008 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!