Question about AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM Mobile Phone+Free gift Smartphone
I have an sciphone i68 and when I try to dial out it says emergency calls only
We had the same problem on both of our new sciphones. After long hours of research we finally found an easy solution to it so hope this helps.
1) Shut down your phone completely (you will know because a red sign will come up on your phone and you have to confirm that you are shutting it down).
2) Take our your battery and then your sim card
3) Make sure that your sim card is in the right way. (It has to be on the highest slot, not the one closest to the bottomof the phone, and the metal plates have to be facing down, or towards the phone).
4) Reinsert your battery and then start your phone up again
5) Go to restore factory settings and plug in the code 1122 when it asks for one. NOTE: Your phone will reboot, and when it turns on it should be okay.
We tried everything and this is the only thing that worked. We had t-mobile sim cards for both phones and it worked fine. Good luck!
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 21, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Jun 06, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Apr 28, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Apr 11, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Apr 10, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
1,938 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: