Pairing LG Shine and Bluetooth HS850 unsuccessful
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Feb 15, 2008 |
LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone