Question about Philips Zenia Voice Cordless Phone
I have several Philips Zenia 6626 units, all working fine. Two I bought used and they are trying to register to some base unit which I don't have (and different to each other too). I think they require a factory reset but the menu does not seem to have this. There are contacts inside the battery cover but poking about with these is likely to damage something.
I'm looking for a reset to factory condition, to try again, before I conclude that both handsets are defective.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Delete or listen to all voice mail messages, if necessary, to clear the IN USE/Voice Mail light indicator.
Note: Skip this step if it does not apply to your MD Series cordless telephone model.
2. Press OFF on the base station and each handset.
3. Press and hold down PAGE on the base station until the IN USE light flashes slowly, then release.
4. Press and hold down PAGE again until the IN USE light begins to flash quickly, then release PAGE.
5. Quickly and fully press and release PAGE again.
6. Please register handset displays. Press OK to begin the registration process, or press EXIT.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2010 | Philips Zenia Voice Cordless Phone
Feb 14, 2010 | Philips Zenia 300 TU7370 Cordless Phone
Jan 23, 2010 | Philips Zenia 300 TU7370 Cordless Phone
May 23, 2009 | Philips Zenia Voice Cordless Phone
Apr 26, 2009 | Philips Zenia Voice Cordless Phone
Mar 06, 2009 | Philips Zenia Voice Cordless Phone
Jan 22, 2007 | Philips Zenia 300 TU7370 Cordless Phone
594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!