Suddenly, I cant' send text messages, the phone routes me to enter center right before I'm ready to send it. I've noticed the messages are saved in my outbox but the envelope icon is red and closed instead of white and open. Did I change the setting somehow and if so how can I change it back.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages : 1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct 2. call to your network operator customer care 3. request the message center number... 4.note it down 5. go to message settings>message center number 6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
Go to your message
setting then to text message setting and make sure your message center no is
entered correctly...If not there then ask it from your customer care and then
enter there correctly..after that you will be able to send sms..
Are you able to send messages or messages are also no being sent by you?
If messages are also not being sent then check the message setting of your phone...and make sure you have entered the right message center no..
i have the same problem. i have been using this cell for about one year and suddenly this probelm has occured. if i put my sim in another cell phone, i can send messages with the same sim. otherwise, in this set, my messages are send to outbox and in resend state. i can recieve calls/messages but cannot send sms thrugh my samsung. please help! i have checked my message settings. they are all okay.
Tap Start >> Settings >> Phone, go to Services tab, select Voicemail and Text Messages and tap Get Settings. You may change the service center number from here. In case you do not know the correct number, call up your SIM provider and get the number from them.
there are a few reasons that could be causing this.
1. You may have changed the message center routing number.
* Go to messages - options - message setup - text messages - profile - SMS settings(should be check marked, if not select activate) - Customize
* The message center number should be +13123149810(plus must be entered....hold 0 key for plus)
2. Text messaging pay per use has been taken off your account. dial 611 from your phone or 1-866-246-4852 (after hours call 866-801-3600) from another phone for customer service. request pay per use to be added to your phone, or purchase a messaging plan.
These should cover it. Make sure to power you r phone off and on after any changes.
sounds like the service center number may be programed incorrectly. The text messages route through a phone number that should be programed in your phone. Every carrier has a different one.
call customer care for the correct service center number for your carrier.