Question about D-Link WUA-2340 (ASKU55774) Wireless Adapter
If it doesn't blink:
- try to uninstall it completely
- remove the adapter from the USB port
- install the software again
- leave the WUA-2340 out of the computer's USB port until you have installed the software
- when the installation routine tells you then insert the adapter into the USB port
- you follow the instructions from there.
It should work if you do it that way.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2010 | D-Link DWA-125 Wireless 150 USB Adapter...
Jul 03, 2008 | Matsunichi i-mat IP3230 Pocket PC
May 24, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
May 08, 2010 | NetGear WN111 (DHWN111100NAS) Pre-802.11n...
Apr 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad R51
Feb 07, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB...
Oct 02, 2007 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Oct 10, 2011 | D-Link WUA-2340 (ASKU55774) Wireless...
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: