- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The electronic parts inside the remote are not sealed. Water is a conductor of electricity and has changed the way the circuits need to function to control your fan unit. Remove the battery & place the remote in a sock and fill a large bowl with uncooked (dry) rice 1/2 way. Put the sock in the bowl on the rice and cover with more rice. Wait a day or two. The dry rice will act as a sponge - and attract the moisture from the remote completely (this works for anything that shouldn't get wet (cellphones, etc.). After allowing the rice to absorb the moisture, remove the remote & discard the rice. Install the battery and try again. If it still doesn't work, you'll need to replace the remote. Good luck!
Turn off the Phone...take out the battery and finde a good sized bag of Rice. Rice Absorbs Moisture!!!!! Im serious try it or look for moisture absorbing packets and put it in a small box for a gew days with the phone in it. Try this and it should help..otherwise if you know how to take apart the phone, do this carefully and use a hair dryer to dry out all the water. Once the sensistive components get wet your prett much done for...time for a new phone....but in some cases you get lucky and you get away with little or no damage at all...Good Luck to you!
if your phone has been wet it will normally stop working, in some cases, sometimes your phone will work for a while, if you know how to do this then take your phone screws out and leave all the bits i a hot place (ie; a drying cupboard) for 24 hours then put your phone back together after wiping all the connections making sure theres nothing interrupting the board or connections, then switch on your phone and it should work perfectly, as for the "download" erm... dunno really try take it to your nearest market, they should be able to tell you what it means.
Try removing the battery, using a blow dryer to air everything out in battery compartment. If there are any tiny screws or way to open up the phone itself, open it up, and blow everything inside there too.
Let it dry out completely and then see if it will work again. My guess is no, because once the circuits get wet, they are pretty much damaged and irrepairable.
Most common thing to do with this is to take the battery out and keep your phone completely without the battery and back connected. Then, put it in a bowl of rice for 24 hours. If you do that and you continue to have problems, you need to get a new phone. Water damage is the worst thing that can happen to a phone its like the chocolate for dogs- you can't allow it to happen. Try the rice trick, DO NOT blow it with a blowdryer as that can fry the hardware. Hope i've helped you.
I had the same problem, when download came up i charged my phone. then i took out the battery and put back in and turned on. it worked but some buttons did not. so i pressed hard till it could recieve it and it did and now its fixed!
I had the same problem, so i kept taking the battery in and out and turning it on when the slider is down and after about 15 times it turned on but now the numbers dont work right like 4 is 1, 5 is 2 so post wat happens to yours