Question about RIM BlackBerry 7250
Is there a document for performing the functionality of the roller by using other keys on the keyboard?
Have you cleaned your roller ball? stick a paper clip point in the top of the metal ring and pop your ball and holder out. you can remove the plastic part from the ring and clean the parts wth compressed air and then a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 07, 2011 | Bobrick B-2740 Classic Series...
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 22, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Pearl 8120 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2009 | Verizon Communications BlackBerry Pearl...
Dec 03, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 25, 2008 | RCA (PC7530) Keyboard
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!