Question about Car Audio & Video
You sound like you are familiar with your hardware. Did you install this system yourself? If so you should know how to re-route back to pre install on the circuit that has been rendered unusable. If not you need someone familiar with that system or an installer with the schematics of it or a new controller, whichever iis available. good luck!
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2015 | Rover Cars & Trucks
Nov 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 08, 2014 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Oct 06, 2014 | 2005 Renault Megane 1.4
Jul 07, 2014 | 1999 Renault Megane
Mar 12, 2012 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Oct 24, 2009 | 1996 Lexus ES 300
Jan 03, 2009 | Renault Megane Cars & Trucks
Oct 03, 2008 | 2003 Renault 181
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!