Question about Briggs and Stratton 020275 Elite Series 3400 PSI Portable Gas Pressure Washer
Ellite series pressure washer pull start handle is locked up, won't extend more than 8 inches
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove battery from chain saw.
2. Separate main handle from chain saw
power head by pressing both release
buttons on main handle and pulling
apart. The release buttons are just in
front of the trigger.
3. Align rib on chain saw power head with
groove in power head adapter on pole.
4. Slide power head into power head
adapter until units "snap" together.
IMPORTANT: Both release
buttons on power head adapter must be
5. Align rib on handle adapter on pole
with groove in main handle.
6. Slide main handle into handle adapter
until units "snap" together.
IMPORTANT: Both release buttons
on main handle must be fully
7. Slide battery onto main handle until
release buttons "snap" together.
Be sure the battery is charged.
To extend the pole:
1. Loosen the clamping
lever. Pole will slide
2. Pull inner pole section out to desired
length of extension.
3. To lock pole in position, tighten clamping
Sep 12, 2011 | Remington Cordless 18-Volt 8-Inch Cordless...
Aug 22, 2011 | Briggs Stratton 020273 Elite Series...
Feb 12, 2011 | Briggs & Stratton 2200 PSI Gas Pressure...
Jun 03, 2010 | Mtd 22" Yard Machine Push Mower
Apr 25, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Sep 08, 2009 | Briggs & Stratton 020272 Elite Series...
Aug 31, 2009 | Garden
Apr 19, 2009 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
Jan 28, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: