Question about Briggs and Stratton 020275 Elite Series 3400 PSI Portable Gas Pressure Washer
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2013 | Volkswagen Golf Cars & Trucks
Dec 08, 2011 | Briggs & Stratton Power Products 5,550...
1. Remove battery from chain saw.
2. Separate main handle from chain saw
power head by pressing both release
buttons on main handle and pulling
apart. The release buttons are just in
front of the trigger.
3. Align rib on chain saw power head with
groove in power head adapter on pole.
4. Slide power head into power head
adapter until units "snap" together.
IMPORTANT: Both release
buttons on power head adapter must be
5. Align rib on handle adapter on pole
with groove in main handle.
6. Slide main handle into handle adapter
until units "snap" together.
IMPORTANT: Both release buttons
on main handle must be fully
7. Slide battery onto main handle until
release buttons "snap" together.
Be sure the battery is charged.
To extend the pole:
1. Loosen the clamping
lever. Pole will slide
2. Pull inner pole section out to desired
length of extension.
3. To lock pole in position, tighten clamping
Sep 12, 2011 | Remington Cordless 18-Volt 8-Inch Cordless...
Jul 23, 2011 | Kwikset 907 90715 Satin Nickel SmartCode...
Oct 20, 2010 | Garden
Sep 27, 2010 | Viking DMOR205SS Microwave Oven
Jun 03, 2010 | Mtd 22" Yard Machine Push Mower
May 31, 2010 | Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller
Jan 03, 2009 | 1991 Saab 900
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: