Question about Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
My server cam connection is always busy. how can i solve this problem immedietely, i need help please.
This program will eliminate your problem of the camera being busy or being used by another program. Really works great.
Copy this site and paste it in your web browser address bar and hit ENTER.
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
1. Install Splitcam saying yes to everything during installation including the any warnings.
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jul 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jun 20, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Mar 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 30, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jan 07, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Aug 30, 2017 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: