Question about Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
This program will eliminate your problem of the camera being busy or being used by another program. Really works great.
Copy this site and paste it in your web browser address bar and hit ENTER.
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
1. Install Splitcam saying yes to everything during installation including the any warnings.
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jul 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jun 20, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Mar 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 30, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jan 07, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Dec 29, 2008 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Oct 27, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Aug 30, 2017 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: