- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
SE Shorted key 1. Check if cable of keypad has been inserted into connector of main PCB. 2. Check for short between main PCB and connector or keypad and cable. 3. If there is not a problem with connector on main PCB and cable of keypad, replace the main PCB.
3. sometimes work and sometimes not work this problem come from this defect (A) flex or socket system keypad any line is bad soldering or do lose contact. check them and re-soldering or keep there line join with extra ware. (B) for cpu bad soldering or cpu pin is broken. so re-hot or re-ball cpu.
1. No transfer charging. A. The connector terminals of the high-voltage PCB make poor contact. Reinsert the connector. Also check for continuity within the connector cable. If none, remedy or replace the cable. B. Defective engine PCB. Replace the engine PCB and check for correct operation. C. Defective high-voltage PCB. Replace the high voltage PCB and check for correct operation. 2. No LSU laser is output. A. Defective laser scanner unit. Replace the laser scanner unit (see page 1-6-29). B. Defective main PCB. Replace the main PCB and check for correct operation. 3. No developing bias is output. A. The connector terminals of the high-voltage PCB make poor contact. Reinsert the connector. Also check for continuity within the connector cable. If none, remedy or replace the cable. B. Defective engine PCB. Replace the engine PCB and check for correct operation. C. Defective high-voltage PCB. Replace the high voltage PCB and check for correct operation.
These are simple to take apart and you will need to do that to remove the keypad and dry the PCB and rubber feet at the back of the keypad. Do not use an abrasive cloth on the rubber or PCB, just dry it with a light lint rag and it should work fine.
i think the moisture has entered into the keypad sensor where it must have shorted the leads on the keypad board... you should remove the keypad layer and make it dry thoroughly.. i would advise to take it to the service center for curing the keypad asap....if the phone is under warranty you can take it to the customer care
This would mean that at sometime your phone got wet by some form of liquid.I don't know if u could do this but the phone needs to be opened and your keypad needs to be lifted(the one on the pcb or main board) and cleaned thoroughly by a spirit solution that would evaporate and then replaced.you'll have to clean the pcb side and the contacts on the actual keypad and that should do the trick hopefully.try not to disturb the adhesive on the keypad because you would need to reseat when u r finish cleaning. thanks !