Question about Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Canon pixma Ip 4500 ink absorber full
You can probably do this once as the ink absorber will start to expel in onto the place where printer is on.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!!!
6. turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: