Question about Mercury Computers & Internet
If your computer sound was working before and now it was corrupted then you follow these steps to solve your problem.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
if your system dont have sound from the beginning or from the date you buy.. then
download your drivers from the given link..... try it .. all the best...
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2010 | Mercury KVM266PM-U (KVM266PMUD1600)...
Aug 09, 2009 | Mercury KVM266PM-U (KVM266PMUD1600)...
Jan 30, 2009 | VIA Sound Cards,Converts Your PC or...
Nov 26, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Nov 18, 2008 | VIA P4MA Motherboard
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!