Question about MSI 865GM2 LS P4/FSB 800/SATA/8X/V/A/L/MATX Motherboard (NEWITEM63718162)
Have tried win2k, winxp and win7 all same results. copies files and when loading drivers files it just freezes and video shuts off and HDD spins down but system power stays on. Could this be a config problem in the bios? after reboot it seems to freeze when windows takes over the video during boot up, just before the logon screen would show up. Tried diff processors, video cards, tested RAM and processors on other machines.
1.switch on your computer and press F8 to enter in safe mode of your XP
2. rightclick mycomputer,then properties,then hardware,then device manager, double click on the
3. right click on the display adapter and uninstall it or disable it.
4. double click on sound & volume and controller, right click on the sound devices and uninstall it or
5. restart your computer..
6. now your system will enter into Windows XP and it will detect your hardwares, if it ask for the drivers
just cancell it till your desktop screen appears...
7. uninstall the driver softwares which you have installed before for the display and sound devices...
download your required configuration drivers from the given link.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2012 | MSI K9AGM-FID Motherboard
Feb 24, 2012 | MSI 6743 865GM2-LS Micro ATX Pentium 4...
May 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2011 | MSI 6743 865GM2-LS Micro ATX Pentium 4...
Jan 19, 2011 | MSI MS-6528 LE Motherboard
Nov 10, 2010 | MSI 645E Max-U (MS-6547-050) Motherboard
Apr 15, 2010 | MSI 865GM2-LS Motherboard
Mar 21, 2010 | Intel DP45SG Motherboard
Sep 19, 2009 | MSI PM8M-V Motherboard
Jun 14, 2009 | MSI 865GM2-LS Motherboard
Oct 22, 2017 | Uniden Computers & Internet
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: