Question about Asko D1796FI Built-in Dishwasher
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2013 | Pool & Spa
Mar 29, 2008 | Dishwashers
Aug 26, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Aug 24, 2011 | Garden
Jul 05, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
The pressure switch is located in the front header, behind the
upper side jacket panel, above the water connections. When
required, the pressure switch can be reset with the following
1. Clean filter and skimmer.
2. Start filter pump.
3. Set digital thermostat to highest setting.
4. Turn the adjustment knob on the pressure switch clockwise
until the combustion air fan in the front control panel turns
off. Fan will not turn off if system pressure exceeds 5 PSI.
5. Slowly turn the adjustment knob counter-clockwise until the
combustion air fan turns on. Turn knob an additional ¼ turn
6. Turn filter pump off and on several times. The heater should
shut down immediately when the pump stops.
7. If the heater does not shut down immediately as the filter
pump stops, repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until proper operation
8. Reset thermostat to desired temperature setting.
If after doing all of the above you still have the problem.... you can remove the switch and check for debris in the water passages. If you find debris remove it, reinstall the switch and repeat steps above.
- Still have the problem... Replace the switch.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Mar 21, 2011 | Lochinvar ENERGY RITE 399000 BTU PROPANE...
Dec 29, 2010 | 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Jul 17, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Apr 22, 2010 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Aug 16, 2009 | Hayward EC-40 DE Pool Filter with pump
Jul 06, 2014 | Asko D1796FI Built-in Dishwasher
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!