Question about AOC Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Input not supported
1. Restart the computer.
2. When the computer begins to reboot, press the F8 key repeatedly in one second intervals until the "Windows Advanced Options" appears.
3. Select "Enable VGA Mode" and press ENTER.
4. Select your operating system from the list and press ENTER
5. Follow your normal log on procedure.
6. RIGHT CLICK with mouse anywhere on your desktop.
7. Select PROPERTIES.
8. Select SETTINGS then select ADVANCED.
9. Select ADAPTER then select LIST ALL MODES.
10. Refer to your monitor user's manual or Quick Start Guide for the recommended resolution or mode for your monitor.
11. Select OK then APPLY then OK.
12. Depending on your computer setting, you may need to re-start the computer for the changes above to take effect.
Hope its useful!
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: AOC 53N PROBLEM
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SOLDER. IF SO, TRY TO OPEN THE MONITR AND LOCATE THE VERTICAL SECTION AND YOU WILL FIND LOOSE SOLDERS. A SINGLE HORIZONTAL LINE MEANS THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE VERTICAL LINEARITY OF YOUR MONITOR. FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FIX COLD SOLDERS
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
The video resolution of your PC is too high for the monitor to display.
Capacitors kit: http://lcdalternatives.auctivacommerce.com/
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | AOC Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2016 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 02, 2015 | AOC Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2010 | AOC Monitor
Mar 17, 2010 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Oct 16, 2009 | AOC Monitor
Dec 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2008 | AOC 5 En 15" CRT Monitor
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: