Question about Acer AC713 17" CRT Monitor
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try disconnecting the monitor from the video connection.
Disconnect the power source and allow to set for several minutes.
Plug in the power source only and see if you recv. a no signal message on screen.
If not, you most likely have a bad display board or back light problem.
If you do recv. the message, you have a problem with your video card.
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Pogo.com Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 19, 2015 | Pogo.com Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 26, 2014 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Apr 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!