Question about Sony VAIO E Series SVE15115FXS Laptop
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Click the Windows "Start" menu. 2-Click the "Help and Support." 3-Select the "Vaio Recovery Wizard" option.
2-Click the "Help and Support."
3-Select the "Vaio Recovery Wizard" option.
Posted on Apr 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2014 | Sony Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2013 | Sony VAIO Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2013 | Sony VAIO E Series SVE15115FXS Laptop
Aug 24, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR120E Notebook
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jul 11, 2011 | Sony VAIO NR VGN-NR460E/P PC Notebook
May 07, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
Jul 05, 2009 | Sony VAIO® VGC-LS37E PC Desktop
Mar 15, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCG-K35 Notebook
Jul 09, 2018 | Sony Computers & Internet
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: