Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
My Epson XP410 printed copies come out blurred. I have followed the pictorial instructions carefully but he problem continues to exist. The unit didn't come with an actual manual and nothing I've tried will work.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: black smudges on copies
Hi, try to pull out complete process unit(cartridge) with toner box .You have cleaner(blue or green color) move this cleaner from right to left side 4 or 5 times.Note that cleaner MUST be in home position-right side when you finish.Check print.
If problem still persists, you must do following:take away small grey plastic cap on left side of cartridge,then push complete charge corona(part with cleaner on top of it) to left side just enough to lift right side of corona from cartridge.Pull out that corona and you can see drum and developer roller. Turn the gear on drum,and look for smudges on black developer roller.Try to clean smudges with brush or with dry cloth.Toner will again attract to that area,but regular.
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: black smudges on printed page
Are you sure this is a Designjet 450 (large format printer) and not a Deskjet 450 (portable printer)? The following assumes you have wispy black streaking on the printed side of the paper. If the streaking is on the back side then post more details of the printer model and the issue.
In either case the most likely cause is a buildup of fibers on the underside of the printheads or carriage, causing wisps of black ink to be dragged on the paper when the carriage reverses direction. You can clean the printer as shown at the following (though the details will be somewhat different for the Designjet or Deskjet....).
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
- Try to reallign the cartridge, run a print test, after that if the issue still persist - uninstall and reinstall software - run test and re-allign again the cardtridge using software. run print test again.
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
SOURCE: printing problems
GO ON LINE AND TYPE IN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
EXCEL ERROR PCL XL ERROR
LASERJET ERROR KERNEL ILLEGAL OPERATORS SEQUENCE ENDCHAR POSITION 293
CALL THE MANUFACTURES CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE AND ASK FOR TECHN SUPPORT AND GET THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS COMPLEX QUESTION PLEASE
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo 810 InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 09, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 17, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: