Question about Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is no code!!! -- Solution...You have to buy a universal remote with learning capabilities. I’ve ordered one that will not only learn off other remotes but can handle 10 components also. I got it from 10x it’s called the iconRemote control…if you call the company they will give you a discount (but you have to call them and ask) AWESOME!
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
SOURCE: codes for sylvania tv
have a 2007 Sylvania 15" (LC155SC8). Misplaced my remote. Had to buy 'LOGITECH' by Harmony.
Cost ( $100.00) programs online to the device you have. BEST BUY ($99.00) RADIO SHACK has them, too.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
I bought a 32 inch sylvania LD320SSX TV/DVD and had trouble with a Media-Com remote. Finally got it to work using code 1864
Posted on Nov 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2016 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2013 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 22, 2012 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 24, 2010 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 04, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Jul 22, 2009 | Sylvania LD320SSX LCD TV
Nov 17, 2008 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Oct 03, 2016 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: