Question about Kitchen Ranges
Please follow the below procedure for changing the element for your Range:
Disconnect the Power first then:
1) Remove oven racks, remove the mounting screws from the element mounting plate, found against the back wall of the range oven liner.
2) Pull defective element away from the back of the oven wall as far as the wire will allow ( the odd time, the wires may be too short and you may have to disconnect the wires from the element at the back of the range ).
3) Remove wire lead screws from the element.
4) Replace the element and reconnect the leads ( if only two wires going to the element, it does not matter which goes on left or right wire terminal ).
5) Tuck surplus wire behind insulation.
6) Line up holes and reinstall new element using existing screws.
Please do accept the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2018 | Fisher Refrigerators
May 10, 2016 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Jan 29, 2015 | Fisher Ovens
May 02, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech - OS302M...
Aug 24, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Sep 08, 2012 | Smeg Ovens
Jan 26, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 15, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech - OS302M...
Mar 05, 2009 | Fisher Ovens
Aug 17, 2018 | Electrolux Kitchen Ranges
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!