Question about NorStar Lands Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Giggle the DND button if it is stuck, if no DND button press feature #85
Posted on Feb 11, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The solution for someone using the administrator phone (receptionist phone) is after discovering you have a fax call, depress the <link> button. Dial the fax number, wait for it to answer, then depress <link> again. This places call 1 with an outside number.
Apparently this is also available if you have a feature button by depressing <feature> <7> <1> instead of <link>. I haven't tried this so don't take my word for it.
This can also be used to forward a caller to an outside line, such as a cell phone. In the manufacturing business, our shop manager is never in the office. I may ask him if this is a viable solution.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Not too sure what type of manual you are looking for, but here is a useful link to have for a Norstar system information.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
SOURCE: change name on a Nortel M7324
1. Press the Rls button then ** FEATURE 266344 (CONFIG)
2. Password is 23646 (ADMIN) The display reads Terminals & Sets
3. Press SHOW ans enter the Extension for which you want to enter a name.
4. Press SHOW, again
5. Press the NEXT key until the display reads NAMES at the top left corner.
6. The bottom right corner reads CHANGE, press the far right soft key.
7. To move from one letter to the next use the far right and far left soft keys or the # key.
8. When you are finished Press next.
9. Press the HEADING key to get back to TERMINALS & SETS and start again!
Navigation Keys: Line 1 = HEADING Speed Dial = SHOW
Line 2 = BACK Last No. = NEXT
This can only be done from the main handset and only one at a time. The Soft Keys are the three small buttons right bellow the screen.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Oct 31, 2013 | NorStar NT8B40 M7324 LCD Consolephone -...
Oct 15, 2013 | Nortel 5 Norstar M7324 M7208 Phone...
Oct 17, 2012 | Nortel M7324 Refurbished Norstar System...
Nov 17, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Oct 22, 2009 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Jun 14, 2017 | NorStar Lands Phones
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!