Question about Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
I ran out of paper, simple right? I loaded more paper and now it won't grab and feed the new paper. It just makes screaching noises and tells me to add paper. There is nothing stuck. ?????
Pull out the paper tray and push the paper feed roller towards the machine. Try to turnaround the paper feed roller by hand. Reinsert the paper tray.
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2012 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 30, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS® MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 13, 2011 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
1,108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!