Question about Televison & Video
I need help please I am trying to program my all in one urc3220 to my Emerson plasma tv plp42w10a I can not find the guide to scan for a code and do not know how to manually set up with a code can someone please provide me the code for my tv and the steps to actually program it please Google is absolutely no help than you in advance for your help
0049 0065 0101 0113 0119 0145. Try these codes. If you wish to get more; check the site linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. See it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" view. It will make surf easier.
Try this link too
Posted on Apr 23, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote code
Here is your manual
Here are your codes
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
1) Turn on the Proton TV;
2) Press the "TV" button on the JR400;
3) After releasing the button, the red LED indicator should blink twice;
4) Press and hold the SETUP button until the LED blinks twice;
6) Enter 9-9-1 on the numeric pad. Red LED blinks twice;
7) Press POWER;
8) If TV doesn't turn off, press TV again;
9) Repeat #4, #5, #6, and #7. If TV doesn't turn off, go back to #4, until the TV responds.
10) Go on to the next device, i.e. DVD, VCR, etc.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
SOURCE: Jumbo remote codes and steps
I have found the iWave, Innovage, and generic "JUMBO" are the same remote.
Here is the link to the manual. It looks like it has a easy to do auto-search button, for TV's not on the list.
Posted on Dec 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Apr 23, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2012 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2011 | Emerson Televison & Video
Oct 22, 2010 | Philips 19PS35S 19" TV
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA RCU300 Remote Control
Jul 22, 2009 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Mar 12, 2009 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Oct 19, 2017 | Yamaha Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!