INITIAL BATTERY INSTALLATION
1. Remove the key plate cover, insert the key into the keypad and open the door.
2. Remove the battery cover plate located on the inside of the door.
3. Install 4 AA batteries provided and replace the battery cover.
: If both the red and green lights are on while the safe is open, this indicates that the batteries are low and need
to be changed.
TO SET UP OR CHANGE A USER CODE
1. With the door open, locate the red button on the back of the door near the hinge.
2. Press the red button and listen for the beep.
3. Immediately enter your new passcode (3-6 digits long)
4. Immediately after entering your new passcode, press the "A" or "B" button on the keypad. Your new user passcode is now stored.
This safe stores up to 2 passcodes (a user code and a manager code). Entering a third code will erase the
first passcode entered.
SETTING UP OR CHANGING A MANAGER PASSCODE
1. Open your safe with the passcode you wish to change and leave the door ajar.
2. Press the "0" button on the keypad twice. Press the red button, listen for a beep and then enter your new user passcode.
New user passcodes may be 3-6 digits long.
3. Immediately after entering your new code, press the "A" or "B" button on the keypad. Your user code is now changed.
OPENING THE SAFE
1. Input your code and then press the "B" button, the green light will turn on.
2. Turn the knob clockwise within 5 seconds to open the door.
3. Each key pressed will be accompanied by a buzzer and a yellow flashing light. If the entered code is invalid the yellow light will
flash and the buzzer will quickly sound, this indicates the code needs to be re-entered.
: Entering the incorrect passcode 3 times will lock the system for 20 seconds.
More information can be found in the attached document web page.