Question about Canon PC-735 Copier
Black on most of the paper
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a fairly common problem. More common when you use junk cartridges from printcountry.com.
1) you will need some cotton swabs, isopropyl alcohol and "canned air" or any pressurized computer cleaner.
2) lift up the top console while the unit is on and wait for the cartridges to reset to the center position.
3)Release the grey lock on the LH side of the cartridges and remove cartridges.
4) take alcohol soaked swabs and clean bottom of ports and nozzles.
5) blow out with air.
6) go into program and run clean and align programs. (if you don't have them go to google and type canon mp830 support)
8) if this doesn't work, give to someone you hate or throw out window.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro 8600
Oct 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Feb 17, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Nov 15, 2008 | HP 190 Copier
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: