Question about Washing Machines
The door is continuously locked with power or with removed power supply
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: TROMM LG WM-2277HW
You may have a broken door latch switch that doesn't tell the computer that the door is actually closed. Before you actually replace the latch switch, make sure the wire connectors are securely attached to the latch assembly.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
LG Tromm Washing machine te error. The manual says to call for service. Not much help there. The reason for the error is the thermistor circuit (resistive element that becomes less resistive as it increases in temperature). The thermistor acts as a heat sensor. In many cases, the error occurs because the wireing harness is too tight at the bottom of the drum and one of the wires in this circuit becomes disconnected with all of the movement of the drum (unbalanced load, normal cylcing etc).
1. Unplug the washing machine from the wall. The thermistor circuit is at line voltage (110 in the U.S.) and it will bite! So do this first before proceeding.
2. Move the washer out so you can get access to the back of it.
3. Remove the stainless panel (the one that is not painted, it is large (aprox. 16x18 inches). It is held in place by 4 phillips screws.
4. Locate the thermistor connection block near the bottom of the machine, at the center of the wash drum. It is the small white connector that has two wires running to it. One wire is dark blue, the other is light blue. Insure that neither wire has pulled out of the connector. If either of them have, repair the connector and provide enough extra wire ( aprox. 2") to provide cable relief.
5. If the cable connector and wires are ok, there are other solutions here that recommend either cleaning or replacing the thermistor.
Good luck to you.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Locked motor error. Cause: The connector (3-pin), male,white) in the motor harness is not connected to the connector. (3-pin,female,white) of stator assembly. Or the electrical contact between the connectors. (3-pin,male,white) in the motor harness and 4-pin,female,white connector in the main PWB assembly is bad or unstable. Or the motor harness between the stator assembly and main PWB assembly is cut (open circuit) Or the hall sensor is out of order/defective
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
There is a filter on the bottom left of the machine. If you pop the door off you can drain it with the hose, then spin the black filter out of the housing. This may help. Keep a wet/dry vac handy.
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
SOURCE: We have LG Tromm WM
You have a broken door switch and needs to be changed. The part number is 6601ER1004C. You will also need the door seal spring removal clamp tool to gain access to the back of the door switch. Without this tool, you will have a very hard time reinstalling the door seal spring.
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2017 | LG Washing Machines
Nov 29, 2016 | LG Washing Machines
May 17, 2016 | LG Washing Machines
May 16, 2016 | LG WM8000HWA 5.1 Cu. Ft. Mega Capacity...
Jan 03, 2015 | LG WM Washing Machines
Aug 22, 2014 | LG 4681EA2001D Original Water Pump Drain...
Dec 15, 2011 | LG Washing Machines
Dec 15, 2011 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Jun 03, 2011 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Nov 23, 2010 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Oct 19, 2017 | LG Washing Machines
Oct 19, 2017 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!