Question about Pioneer Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pioneer DV 310 K region free
Step 1) Download the pioneer firmware here http://www.pioneerfaq.info/index.php?question=Firmwares
The site says the firmware only works on region 2 players. For this model it worked for my region 4 player in Australia
Step 2) Burn this file to a CD-ROM with name PIONEER as per these instructions - http://www.pioneerfaq.info/english/burn_guide.php
Step 3) Load the CD and your DVD player with ask you to flash the firmware. It says press play to start but instead HOLD DOWN ENTER during the entire process. DO NOT switch off your DVD during this time. When the tray opens take the CD ROM out but keep the DVD on. The flashing can take up two to three minutes. During this time HOLD DOWN ENTER ON THE REMOTE. The entire time!
Step 4) The DVD player will reboot. The tray should be empty. It will then load the tray back into the player. If the signal is disorted switch on and off.
Your done! Should work.
The most complex way of region freeing a DVD I have ever endured! :)
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
y DV-220KV-K, which is sold as a Multi Region DVD player has locked up on me. The following message comes onto the TV screen...
(Player's Region Setting)
<1> : Region
<2> : Region
<3> : Region
<4> : Region
<5> : Region
<6> : Region
Pick out any one of these!
The message remains on the screen ALL the time and I'm locked out of viewing anything. The remote is locked and so I cannot pick any of the region numbers!
Posted on Dec 04, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Sony BDP
u can make your dvd for region free DVD play back. but for that you have to purchase an universal remote (ONE FOR ALL URC-7950). through this remote only you can make player DVD region free.
first of all u have to set( program) the remote for the same purpose.
Full procedure for the OneForAll URC-7950 remote is as follows:(preparing remote)
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the Power key flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice, if not repeat steps 4 to 8 )
9. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S370 region free
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the OneForAll URC-7950 remote. The power light will start flashing. (blue middle light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2015 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Feb 21, 2013 | Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray 3D Code Free DVD...
Apr 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2012 | Pioneer BDP-430 Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Pioneer BDP-120 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 26, 2010 | Pioneer BDP-120 Blu-Ray Player
Aug 04, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2010 | Pioneer BDP-120 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 07, 2008 | Pioneer Televison & Video
817 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!